About Me

My photo
This is a FAN blog for THE BAD GIRLS CLUB they're OFFICIAL page is: http://bad-girls-club.oxygen.com/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Bad Girls Club: Season 6 Episode 1 - "It's Hotter In Hollywood." ( Recap )

Information: The Bad Girls return to Hollywood ; Nikki tries to Run LA.
──────────────────────────────────────────────
So this is the first episode of Season 6 from The Bad Girls Club.It starts out:
  • Jessica - enters the house:She's 22 from Chi-town Known as: "The Mouth." They're doing clips of her and QUESTION why is her DOG on the treadmill with her? I didn't understand that.From what I've seen of her she's a WANNA BE FLO ( from season 4 ), Shes not very lady like.
  •  Kori - enters the house along with "Jessica." Kori is 21, she is a LIFE SIZE BARBIE (Giggles) she's [NOT] a bad girl in my opinion. She says, Jessica is NOT lady like. I agree with that. . . . . . 
         So, Jessica and Kori go out to the club and on the way Kori tells Jessica, that her man DOES HER HAIR and HE KISSES HIS MALE FRIENDS! #GayAlert.
  • Jade - 22 she seems like a girl that gets whatever she wants(I`m not gone hate on her) When she enters she is already getting drunk!!! Shes so pretty, young, and DUMB!
  • Sydeny - She's 21 and from Dallas,TX ; shes BI-SEXUAL ((Well she kept it real.)) She's a Red-head (I like her hair though.) and I THINK she's a SLUT, but I still love you girl. (LOL)
  • Lauren - She's a "Southern Belle" from Kentucky.   
So Jade, Sydeny, and Lauren are talking about Jessica and Kori.Saying that Jessica won't make it to the end. And all that nonsense. 

  • Char - Age:27  Location:Chicago. She wants to be MOTHER HEN to the BAD GIRLS?? (Laughs) that's not gonna happen.To me, she act's like she white me. But anyway
  • Nikki - Age:22 Location:New Jersey. She want's to be a man and kinda acts like one. "YO BRO." Girl, gone with that lesbo type [Censored].                                            
 So Char and Nikki are talking, and Nikki is saying "Who is the girl in our room with the Pink
suitcase? I hate pink suitcases." ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

So that is what happend on The Bad Girls Club: Season 6 Episode 1. 


Stay tuned for MORE drama.

- The Bad Girls Club season 6 Recap BLOGGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment